Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Traveling

I get a unique opportunity to travel all by myself! Dom is going into respite care and I'm flying off to Illinois to be with Gracey for her birthday! What a treat.
This morning I am packing two piles of luggage: Dom's and mine. At least I don't have to pack the van for this trip. I'll possibly be taking a road trip in October. I haven't decided yet.
I have a few errands to run and when Frank gets off work, we go out to eat. It's date night don't ya know.
Golden Corral with their chocolate fountain!
This month, I'm still busy with the Special Touch Ministry Bowlathon for our AZ getaway.
What is a GetAway?
It’s five days, in residence, camp-style retreat for people with mental or physical disabilities to find fellowship with others in a Christian atmosphere.
Its not too late to get your gift in!

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/jeanamico/azsummergetaway

Help me make my goal of $1000!


No comments: